Webring

Navigation by WebRing.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Too Many Convertibles?

How many convertibles is too many, we seem to be collecting them.
1 Convertible. The original.
















2 Convertibles. New one for me.

















3 Convertibles. Gills convertible.






















Is that too many? No room for any more at the front of the house.
Yep Triumph Friends I have now gone over to the Dark side, I have now got a MG TF 135 in Le Mans green, originally I wanted a Mazda MX5, but after driving a few 1.6 and 1.8 Mk2's and a Eunos I decided they where too small for my frame, I spotted a couple of MGF's and the TF, the TF drove very well and seems more comfortable and certainly cheaper than the Mazda. Really I should have got a cheap Yaris or similar, but then life would be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog.